Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Welcome aboard

Admin
Topic starter
(@michael)

Welcome to our experimental project! We invite you to participate as much as you'd like and make yourself at home. 

14 Replies
Admin
Topic starter
(@michael)

I might have deleted a few profiles on accident while clearing out bots. Feel free to re-register again. I apologize for the trouble fellas. 

(@mddeletedme)

@michael nigga whut da fug dawg? lol

-cm5891. Rip dat username 

Admin
(@michael)

Posted by: @mddeletedme

@michael nigga whut da fug dawg? lol

-cm5891. Rip dat username 

What's up my nigga?

(@mddeletedme)

1. @michael I am chilling, sir. Enjoying Sunday with my family. I finally just now signed up for your newsletter, so I am properly informed when your illustrious show airs. 
Admin
(@michael)

Posted by: @mddeletedme

1. @michael I am chilling, sir. Enjoying Sunday with my family. I finally just now signed up for your newsletter, so I am properly informed when your illustrious show airs. 

That is excellent news sir, a premier with Ole is underway this evening. 

(@mddeletedme)

@michael titties. Yamo b dare.

(@keith-hanna)

@Michael Just giving this a whirl.  Hope it works out for you. If you need this in El Centro then we will know the end is neigh.

Admin
(@michael)

Posted by: @keith-hanna

@Michael Just giving this a whirl.  Hope it works out for you. If you need this in El Centro then we will know the end is neigh.

haha. 

(@keith-hanna)

@Michael Wish more people would use this.  Even a luddite like me figured it out.  Hopefully you will have another live show/premiere today or tomorrow.  We are getting some fantastic weather this week.  About 50-55 F with bright sunshine which is nice after a cold snap. Love those Fohn winds.  Kind of like the Santa Ana's in reverse gear and usually without the grass fires and disasters due to 30 million people south of Santa Cruz etceteras.  My friend in Ontario CA says that they have had some nice rain.  Hopefully El Centro will be nice and the desert might come alive if you get a bit of moisture and it is not so fucking hot.  We are selling this folk art but it does not go over well with BLM or the WOKE crowd.  Cheers.

(@keith-hanna)

That show on Patreon was approaching stellar.  Keep it up brother.  I dropped a note over there as well. 😎 

Admin
(@michael)

Posted by: @keith-hanna

@Michael Wish more people would use this.  Even a luddite like me figured it out.  Hopefully you will have another live show/premiere today or tomorrow.  We are getting some fantastic weather this week.  About 50-55 F with bright sunshine which is nice after a cold snap. Love those Fohn winds.  Kind of like the Santa Ana's in reverse gear and usually without the grass fires and disasters due to 30 million people south of Santa Cruz etceteras.  My friend in Ontario CA says that they have had some nice rain.  Hopefully El Centro will be nice and the desert might come alive if you get a bit of moisture and it is not so fucking hot.  We are selling this folk art but it does not go over well with BLM or the WOKE crowd.  Cheers.

No live shows for a week, you can't talk about covid or the vaccine to any extent on youtube. 

(@dpaxton)

That was so strange that a student in NYC was told by her mom to call in looking for friends. Poor gal...

Admin
(@michael)

Posted by: @dpaxton

That was so strange that a student in NYC was told by her mom to call in looking for friends. Poor gal...

That was beyond bizarre, who's mother would do that? 

Share: